Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Showering or bathing with a new soap

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Showering or bathing with a new soap Empty Showering or bathing with a new soap Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:08 am

Bnk

Smoothy

Do you ever get so excited to try a new soap that you just quit waiting and try it before the 4 week cure date? I can't wait to try my salt bar any longer...I'm going for it Smile.

2Showering or bathing with a new soap Empty Re: Showering or bathing with a new soap Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:21 pm

dreadlocklove

Foamy

I've tried mine the next day.

3Showering or bathing with a new soap Empty Re: Showering or bathing with a new soap Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:06 pm

Kellie

Kellie
Admin

yep, that is normal, I have been to take a sliver off as I cut the soap and try it, I am way to impatient to wait.

http://www.forgetmenotsoapshop.com

4Showering or bathing with a new soap Empty Re: Showering or bathing with a new soap Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:51 pm

Bnk

Smoothy

Well...I tried it and I am not too happy with it. I found a recipe online with the soap shreds and thought it looked nice, but, I'm going back to the salt bar without shreds.

5Showering or bathing with a new soap Empty Re: Showering or bathing with a new soap Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Sparkles

Foamy

Too bad you didn't like it but I'd sure wait to make your decision on it. I know what you mean about not being able to wait, I usually start using my soap at 2 weeks. I know it isn't going to be as good as it will end up being but I don't care!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum