Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I won't be soaping for the next week...

+2
Sparkles
dreadlocklove
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I won't be soaping for the next week... Empty I won't be soaping for the next week... Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:50 am

dreadlocklove

Foamy

...BECAUSE I AM RENOVATING MY SOAP KITCHEN! We own a duplex and originally wanted to convert it into a single-unit home. The dividing wall upstairs was torn down and a huge hole in the wall on the main floor was cut open to create better access to the other unit. After more consideration due to a change of plans with this place, the walls are in the process of being repaired. We still don't plan on having tenants for a while, which means I will have a kitchen (THAT MY KIDS WON'T HAVE ACCESS TO) that will be freshly painted and with new countertops!

I'll post photos of the progress!

Sparkles

Foamy

Oh I am so jealous. That sounds totally awesome! I'm looking forward to pictures.

BeachBabiesBath

BeachBabiesBath
Admin

WOW, that sounds like you are going to be busy. And to have a kitchen that the kids can not access is a dream. I can't wait to see pics.

http://www.beachbabiesbath.com

Kellie

Kellie
Admin

That sounds wonderful , can't wait to see it..

http://www.forgetmenotsoapshop.com

Bnk

Smoothy

You will have everything you need in one place!!! I am jealous...and of course I want to see pics. Smile

ukihunter

That is fantastic to hear Jessica! I haven't seen to much of you since your NDA order so I thought you were probably in your "lab" making all sorts of goodies. A soaping kitchen is even better!

dreadlocklove

Foamy

We mostly spend our time outside when it's nice and have been going away during the weekends. And now, renovations. The interior will be near completion after this stretch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum