Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bath bomb molds

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bath bomb molds Empty Bath bomb molds Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:03 am

Bnk

Smoothy

I ordered new stainless bath bomb molds earlier this year and they have been on back order all this time! According to the tracking number, I should have them today bounce! They are smaller then the big ones (from BB) that I have now. I ordered them because most of my customers ask if I have a smaller bomb. Little did I know it would take this long. I can't wait to try them.

2Bath bomb molds Empty Re: Bath bomb molds Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:58 am

dreadlocklove

Foamy

Yay! That's a long time to wait!

Where did you order the molds from?

3Bath bomb molds Empty Re: Bath bomb molds Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:48 pm

Bnk

Smoothy

I ordered them twice. The first place was Lion's Deal, but after waiting a month or so, I canceled the order and ordered them from Culinary District (in May!). They are both kitchen/culinary supply sites. If you look for them, search for hemisphere molds. It took so long to get them because they are made out of the country; both companies were waiting on the manufacturer. I will post a pic of one next to the BB mold so you can see the difference in the size. I haven't even seen them yet (should have them today sometime)...I hope I like them after waiting this long confused

I got them!!! Very Happy Here is my package... The next two pictures show the difference in the size of the BB mold and this mold (the new mold still has the labels on them. It was hard to make them stand, so they look a little crooked. If anyone talks to Ashley over at the other forum, would you let her know there is a picture of them here. She was really interested in getting the smaller size also.

Bath bomb molds Newmolds

4Bath bomb molds Empty Re: Bath bomb molds Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Kellie

Kellie
Admin

Those are very nice..Glad they finally got there..

http://www.forgetmenotsoapshop.com

5Bath bomb molds Empty Re: Bath bomb molds Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:03 am

Bnk

Smoothy

I am too Kellie...Just in time for the holidays Smile

6Bath bomb molds Empty Re: Bath bomb molds Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:03 pm

BeachBabiesBath

BeachBabiesBath
Admin

Glad you got em too. I love how they are not as huge as the BB ones. I know when I make my BB ones they are wickedly huge oh oh

http://www.beachbabiesbath.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum