Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Farmer's Market

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Farmer's Market Empty Farmer's Market Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:28 pm

Bnk

Smoothy

Well my farvorite farmers market is going to end Oct.30 until next spring. I am really going to miss it. A couple of other ones that I went to are also ending in Oct., but I didn't do them every week.

I've started scheduling craft fairs for the holidays. I hope I can schedule at least one every weekend.

2Farmer's Market Empty Re: Farmer's Market Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:06 am

dreadlocklove

Foamy

I was planning to go to our Farmers Market - as a buyer - way more often than the one time I actually went. It's a bummer that it isn't open year-round, even if only for crafts.

Maybe next year I can even be ready to sell. Maybe... If my soap kitchen ever gets renovated.

How do you find your vending season went?

3Farmer's Market Empty Re: Farmer's Market Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:10 am

Bnk

Smoothy

It went really well. I missed a few Saturdays because of rain, and one for our vacation, but otheriwise it was great. I met so many nice people and many are now repeat customers. The other two markets I do (not every week) are also nice, but the business is not as good. They are new markets though and not that busy. I hope as people learn of them, that they will do better over time.

4Farmer's Market Empty Re: Farmer's Market Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:07 pm

Kellie

Kellie
Admin

I am just starting a weekly one on the 29th , it is indoors every Wednesday, I can't wait..

http://www.forgetmenotsoapshop.com

5Farmer's Market Empty Re: Farmer's Market Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:46 am

Bnk

Smoothy

That is awesome...good luck Kellie!

6Farmer's Market Empty Re: Farmer's Market Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:50 am

Kellie

Kellie
Admin

Thank you. I am a nervous wreck and running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get it all done.

http://www.forgetmenotsoapshop.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum