Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ladies Night Out

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ladies Night Out Empty Ladies Night Out Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Bnk

Smoothy

I took a couple of pictures of the event I did tonight. This was at the beginning before everyone was there. I had really nice jewelry on both sides of me.

I think I am going to see if my husband can add two more shelves to my tall shelf. It looks like there is too much space between the shalves to me. It's funny, I don't notice it when I'm looking right at it, but in the picture it really stands out.

It was a nice event...busy. Oh, and I used my new hand truck and it worked like a champ Smile, even on a hill of grass.

Ladies Night Out Ladiesnightout2

Ladies Night Out Ladiesnightout3

2Ladies Night Out Empty Re: Ladies Night Out Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:03 am

dreadlocklove

Foamy

I love everything about the shelving unit you speak of (though I agree with the soap display, a couple of shelves would look better)! Especially those compartments at the bottom. Did you make it yourself?

3Ladies Night Out Empty Re: Ladies Night Out Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:32 am

Bnk

Smoothy

Thank you Smile. I can't change the compartments, that is where the drawers go that are on the table. (I use them for display). But I can put something else in the compartments. I usually have a tin of coffee beans in one, bath puffs in one and a couple of bars of soap in another. I could even leave a couple of drawers in the unit and open them with cute hand towels hanging out or with something else bath related. I'll have to play with it.

I hate the way the bags look. I think I am going to do gift boxes from now on. For Christmas I can stack them in a Christmas tree shape on the table or on top of the shelf. Anyone know where the best place for boxes are? I've been looking at Nashville Wraps, but wondered if there was anywhere else.

4Ladies Night Out Empty Re: Ladies Night Out Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:43 pm

dreadlocklove

Foamy

Sorry, now that I reread my post, I think I didn't explain well. I mean I really like the compartments at the bottom but I agree with "I think I am going to see if my husband can add two more shelves to my tall shelf. It looks like there is too much space between the shalves to me." It's an awesome display case though. I'd use one of those for sure.

5Ladies Night Out Empty Re: Ladies Night Out Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:34 am

Bnk

Smoothy

It is nice for the larger shows because it holds so much product. But, it's so heavy that I've quit taking it to smaller shows.

6Ladies Night Out Empty Re: Ladies Night Out Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:05 pm

Kellie

Kellie
Admin

I love the look of your display..

http://www.forgetmenotsoapshop.com

7Ladies Night Out Empty Re: Ladies Night Out Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:36 pm

BeachBabiesBath

BeachBabiesBath
Admin

Super looking display!!!!!!! Congrats

http://www.beachbabiesbath.com