Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

L*shie Dupes Cheat Sheet

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 L*shie Dupes Cheat Sheet Empty L*shie Dupes Cheat Sheet Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:35 pm

funlovingfraggle

Bubbly

Here is the updated cheat sheet if anyone is interested :

At Last = Alkmaar
Aussie Sunset = Uluru
Blue Bubblegum Crush = Candy Fluff
Cherry Blossoms = Sakura
Citrus Flurries = Champagne Snow Showers
Coco Loco Mama = Floating Island
Emperor's Love = Sultana
Exotica = Amazonian
Fishnet Panyhose = You Snap The Whip
Flower Bomb = Flora Explosion
Fluffy Almond Icing = Snowcakes
Frosty Musk = Ice Blue
Galaxy of Stars = Supernova
Ginger = ?Ginger?
Goldilocks = Porridge
Intoxication = Bathos
Intrigue = Elixir
Invigoration = Avobath
Jasmine-Honey = Flying Fox
Kazi-Kazi = Karma
Liquid Crack = Rock Star
Orange You Hungry = yummy Yummy Yummy
Out On A Limb = Olive Branch
Overzealous = Trichomania
Rain Forest = Jungle
Rebel Yell = Vanillary
Sheer Madness = Fever
Shelter = Comforter
Space Whirls = Spice Curls
Stiletto Blonde = Sex Bomb
Swimm Nekkid = Skinny Dip
Toffee-Sugar Crunch = Honey I Washed the Kids
Vanilla Rock n Roll = American Cream
Vanilla Sugar Dusk = Snow Fairy

Please let me know if I have anything wrong - I've never been near a Lush store!

Last edited by funlovingfraggle on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : alphabetical order - easier this way ;))

2 L*shie Dupes Cheat Sheet Empty Re: L*shie Dupes Cheat Sheet Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:37 am

NaturesArt

NaturesArt
Admin

Natures Garden said they have some of them too...I emailed them and asked if they would get some in this is their reply.

Hello Kimberly,

OMG, get excited we do have LUSH dupes!!! And get super excited because we have one of your favorites, Rockstar- we renamed it Tooth Fairy Taffy. Here is the description: Natures Garden Tooth Fairy Taffy Fragrance Oil: Luscious blend of confectionary Sugar paired with Fruit Syrup of Wild Berry, Orange Crush, Black Cherry & Tangerine are molded into Vanilla Taffy create a sweet tooth, Bubble Gum dream!
Top Notes: Confectionary Sugar, Wild Berry, Orange Crush
Middle Notes: Black Cherry, Tangerine Splash
Base Notes: Sweet Bubble Gum, Vanilla Taffy, Musk

The other Lush Dupe we have is Soft Courer Massage Bar, and we renamed it Honey Vanilla Love Dust. Here is the description: Natures Garden's Honey Vanilla Love Dust Fragrance Oil: An incredibly sexy aroma of raw honey, cocoa butter, and chocolate.

And, in case you are wondering we also have lots of dupes from other companies as well. If you are interested the list is under the marketing classes. It is named fragrance duplications and here is the direct link:

http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/mas_assets/pdf/dupes.pdf

I hope that this helps. If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to either respond to this email, or give us a call on our HUG LINE at 1-866-647-2368 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-866-647-2368 end_of_the_skype_highlighting. We will be more than happy to help you!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Kathy
Natures Garden Customer Service Rep

http://MyNaturesArt.net

3 L*shie Dupes Cheat Sheet Empty Re: L*shie Dupes Cheat Sheet Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:58 pm

funlovingfraggle

Bubbly

I have a friend raving about Honey Vanilla Love Dust! Pretty sure she doesn't know it's a L*sh dupe though .. Testers weren't so keen on it but she says it's a scent that grows on you Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum